Monday, August 30, 2010

Comparison: "Store Brand vs. Brand" - Training Pants / Pull-Ups



Many times we think and feel that store branded products are of less quality and yes I have tried and tested many products like such to confirm its true. However sometimes (more now than before) you can come across store branded products that can make you smile and surprise you, like the CVS Training Pants I bought for my son recently. 
Regarding quality, this are absorbent enough and nice on touch and material. About its design: the characters that decor the training pant are really sweet and very nicely done. I am always picky that things have to be pretty, but best of all my son loves his fire truck theme pants just as much as he loves his "Go Diego Go" pull-ups branded ones. The packaging does not make you feel you are buying a less quality product, the design is good enough and more for being a store brand. Good job CVS!









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails