Thursday, August 26, 2010

Latin Flavor: Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp for dinner


I love eating fresh and tasty meals. I think food makes a great part of the Latin culture and is one of those things that unite use because we share ingredients, flavors, dishes. I am starting this new section "Latin Flavor" so we can talk about some Latino yumminess.
What's for dinner tonight?
As you know I love to cook. Specially when its for my husband or friends who come over every now and then. This time instead of making the same old dishes I make during the week, I decided to make something that my hubby loves and that has great presentation but at the same time easy! This is my take on Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp for dinner on Tuesday!...my husband has Latin roots just like me so he appreciates fresh and "real meals".
Enjoy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails